Guidelines for filling the online registration form:
Admission details for session 2021-2022
College Name: Shree Kaniram Girls College, Rawatsar,Rajasthan welcomes you to Admission in the academic session 2021-2022
- Registration forms will be available online, only through our website.
- You will receive an E-mail and SMS after successful submission of the registration form.
- Incorrect information / incomplete forms are liable to rejection. No request for correction will be entertained.
Guidelines for filling the online registration form
- Read all the instructions and click on the button given at the bottom of this page.
- Registration Form should be filled carefully and properly. (Incomplete forms will be treated as invalid).
- The Date of birth of the child should be entered exactly as per the information mentioned in the birth certificate.
- Please upload candidate photo having a maximum size of 500KB.
- It is mandatory to enter all the fields which are marked *.
- After filling the Online form you can preview the filled form (you can check all the entries & edit, if needed) before clicking on ‘Pay & Submit’.
- Please, take the print out of the dully filled Form and the Registration Fee receipt on an A4 sheet only (will be required at the time of admission) .
- Email address and Mobile Phone No. of the parents is a must and it will be used by the college for future correspondence.
- Please don’t give the email ID of any cyber cafe, or any known person.
- Just filling the Registration Form online doesn’t mean that you have REGISTERED your ward for admission. Once the registration form is filled, you have to make the online payment of registration fee of Rs. 500.00 plus the applicable payment gateway charges which is Non-Refundable.
- Submission and acceptance of registration form does not mean confirmation of admission of your child.
- Parents are requested to down load the Academic Credentials (Fact Book) and read all the rules and regulations of the institution mentioned in that before filling the registration form.
Documents to bring to college at the time of admission (Deposition of college Fee)
- Two recent passport size photographs of the child.
- Self attested copies of birth certificate (issued by government authority) and Adhar Card of candidate (along with original for verification)
- Self attested copies of Pan Card / Adhar Card of both the parents (along with original for verification)
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of Annual Income
- Blood Group Report
- Photocopy of Mark Sheet of class last attended
- Certificate of physically handicapped (if applicable)
- Certificate of minority (if applicable)
- Certificate of caste (if applicable)